ABOUT THE SPEAKER
6 Ways to Help Your Child Speak & Connect Through Music
According to Yasmine White, author of Autism and the Power of Music: A New Approach to Help Your Child Connect and Communicate, music can become a bridge to help children access language in ways other approaches cannot.
As any parent of a child with autism understands, sometimes helping your child can feel overwhelmingly hard. In this enlightening webinar, you will find insightful and practical new ways for you and your child to connect through music, even when it feels difficult.
Because music and language may be processed in the same hemisphere of the brain in children on the spectrum, the techniques Yasmine will share in this webinar can help unlock language in an entirely new way.
You will not want to miss this informational virtual meeting!
May 4, 2023
|10am CDT||Yasmine White speaks with Q&A|
|12pm CDT||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST