ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
NEW PRESENTATION: Developing Different Kinds of Minds with Dr. Temple Grandin
You will not want to miss this NEW presentation from Dr. Temple Grandin. She is a world-renowned autism spokesperson, scientist, and inventor, has served as an inspiration and role model to hundreds of thousands of families and persons with autism. In this unique presentation, Temple eloquently and candidly describes the challenges she has faced and offers glimpses into her own childhood, with ideas on how others dealing with autism can meet these obstacles and improve the quality of their lives. Backed by her personal experience and evidence-based research, Temple shares her valuable insights on all types of thinkers (i.e. pattern, visual, and audio thinkers), why they are important, what jobs they are best suited for and ways in which young people can continue to think about and understand what it means to be innovative.
By attending, participants can:
- Create a learning environment to accommodate those who think differently
- Learn ways to use different kinds of thinking to form careers
- Find in which thinking category their mind fits
- Review methods to assist the older child and Adult to form social relationships
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
March 29, 2022
|10:00am CST||Dr. Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|12:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST