ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
Developing Talents with Dr. Temple Grandin
You will definitely want to attend our newest virtual talk with Dr. Temple Grandin! The title of the talk is based upon one of her very first books, “Developing Talents.”
This lecture will give practical methods to nurture, acquire, and maintain employment for individuals with ASD, whether they have specific talents or not.
Listen and learn “how to” ideas to bring structure with realistic avenues that can lead to eventual employment in the workforce, while clearly pointing out the need for early intervention (parents), as well as focusing on developing talents into marketable skills and managing the environmental and social factors that may be devastating to those potentially employable ASDs using mentors whenever possible.
The attendee will be able to:
- Learn practical methods to acquire and maintain employment.
- Learn more about the role early intervention plays in the education of those on the spectrum.
- Learn how to develop talents into marketable skills.
June 19, 2023
|Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A to follow
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST