ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
Different… Not Less with Dr. Temple Grandin
Temple Grandin is truly different…and certainly not less.
This famous quote from the HBO movie that carries her name is known worldwide.
Come and spend two hours with Temple and hear how her different ways of thinking changed the animal welfare arena as well as the autism community.
Temple will tell how she went from a non-verbal child to a gifted animal scientist.
Attendees will learn:
- Different ways of thinking require different ways of learning.
- Children need to be exposed to different things in order to excel.
- To find the back door for themselves and for those on the spectrum.
- Practical ideas for pursuing goals
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
May 19, 2023
|10am CST||Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|12:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST