ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
New Presentation: Autism and Me with Dr. Temple Grandin
In this new presentation featuring Dr. Temple Grandin, based on her mother’s new book, ?????? ??? ??, hear her describe her formative years, as well as some history of autism. In her candid way, she will talk about the rules she learned and how moral character was instilled into her throughout her 1960’s upbringing. She will also talk about how she learned to get along with other children and play according to their rules so she could be included in their games.
Temple will take you through her journey from high school to college and eventually into the job force. Just because you have autism doesn’t mean you are limited in your life choices.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of grounding a child in morals and good character
- Stretching a child just enough to help them grow
- How to encourage a child’s strengths
- How to develop talents into jobs
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
September 16, 2022
|10:00am CST||Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|12:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST