ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
NEW PRESENTATION FROM DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
Back to School Hacks for Older Students (with Tips for Employment!)
Both school and entering the workforce can present major challenges. Throughout this transitional time, surprises can be frightening. One of the biggest challenges in the school routine can be having many different teachers. One of the biggest hurdles in the workforce is adhering to a routine.
Does your child have trouble making friends? Are they overloaded by sensory issues? There are several ways to combat the fears and anxieties presented with back-to-school time.
In this two-hour presentation, followed by Q&A, Temple will relay what worked best for her. She will present ideas and small things that can be done to make the school experience as pleasant as possible. Recalling her first jobs, she also gives examples that smooth the transition from high school or college to getting a job. The most important thing in all instances is to strive to reduce sudden surprises.
Attendees will learn:
- How to make change easier for teens and young adults
- The importance of special interest groups
- The use of fixations to teach fundamentals
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
August 22, 2022
|Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST