ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
New Presentation: Great Minds Are Not All The Same with Dr. Temple Grandin
Just back from her book tour for her newest contribution to autism, Dr. Grandin will be ready to share insights and valuable information she has learned throughout the years. Hear her candid thoughts and insights on living with autism, overcoming challenges in everyday life and the responsibilities that comes with being an example to other people. You will not want to miss this NEW presentation, never before heard!
The attendee will be able to learn:
- Ways to cope with demanding schedules
- What setting an example entails
- Focus tips for work and study loads
- How volunteering can lead to employment
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
November 28, 2022
|Noon CST||Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|1:30pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST