ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
NEW PRESENTATION FROM TEMPLE GRANDIN
How to Make Life Interesting, Even During Summer Break!
Temple Grandin shares her childhood experiences and observations, whether on the beach, in the woods, working with horses, or gazing up at the night sky. Have you ever wondered what makes a kite fly or a boat float? Have you ever thought about why snowflakes are symmetrical, or why golf balls have dimples? Have you ever tried to make a kaleidoscope or build a pair of stilts?
Temple loved exploring the world around her, asking questions, and making sense of the things she saw. Temple Grandin creates a blueprint for different ways to look at the world. This webinar will help parents assist their children with projects and promote independent thinking, which kids can enjoy all year round!
Hear her ideas for Summer activities
In this 2-hour webinar with Q&A, Temple will speak of her favorite activities as a child. Ones that kept her busy, engrossed, and created an interest to learn new things.
By attending, participants will discover:
- How to make things that will hold your child’s attention
- How to create an interest in science and how things work
- How to focus your child’s attention on educational options instead of screen time
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
June 20, 2022
|3:00pm CST||Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|5:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST