ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
NEW PRESENTATION: Temple Talks About Early Education
“When a child is first diagnosed, the worse thing you can do is nothing.” This statement is a favorite of Dr. Grandin’s. She knows the importance of at least 20 hours of therapy each week.
In this talk, Temple will give candid answers and practical advice for early intervention, inclusion in the classroom, and homeschooling.
By attending, participants can learn:
- The importance of shared interests for your child
- The difference between autistic behavior and misbehavior
- How to redirect by instruction
- How to use the same rules at home as at school
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
May 24, 2022
|10:00am CST||Dr. Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|12:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST