ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
NEW PRESENTATION: Temple Talks About Pets
Do you have a hamster? What about a parakeet? Even a Pot-bellied pig? These domesticated animals as well as smaller livestock will be addressed in this two-hour presentation entitled, “pets”. Ever wondered why your cat is not sociable? Why dogs sniff everything? Why can a horse or calf have such anxiety at the fairgrounds?
By attending, participants will discover:
- How long it takes to calm an animal after it has been frightened
- How to train for showings
- Care and training
- Autism traits in animals
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
April 19, 2022
|10:00am CST||Dr. Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|12:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST