ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
New Presentation: Visual Thinking with Dr. Temple Grandin
In her new presentation, “Visual Thinking” based on her newest literary offering, Dr. Grandin helps us understand how a world increasingly geared towards people who are verbal, tends to sideline those who are visual thinkers, screening them out at school and overlooking them in the workplace. Rather than continuing to waste their singular gifts, which drives a collective loss in productivity and innovation, Temple proposes new approaches to educating, parenting, employing, and collaborating with visual thinkers.
- New ideas for educating the “visual” thinker
- Helpful advice for raising a child who sees things visually
- Enabling the visual child to find their “niche” in life
- Embracing visual thinking and applying it to the workplace
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
February 10, 2023
|Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST