ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Brenda Smith Myles Ph.D.
Re-CAP on CAPS: The Comprehensive Autism Planning System: Ensuring that Individual Needs are Met in School, Home, and Work with Brenda Smith Myles
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND.
This information is invaluable! Especially now that school has started, and teachers and parents are scrambling to find the correct program for their students.
Join speaker Brenda Smith Myles! In this brief presentation, attendees will be introduced to the CAPS (Comprehensive Autism Planning System). CAPS is a simple means of ensuring that necessary skills are taught to the autistic individual, and that mentor support is provided in a meaningful way when needed. CAPS is designed to be used at home, school, postsecondary education, and on the job. This makes it possible for parents, all professionals working with the individual, and the individual themselves to understand there are skills and support needed for success.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Describe how to implement intervention across the student’s day.
- Identify the components of the comprehensive planning system (CAPS).
- Discuss evidence-based practices for autistics.
September 29, 2023
|Brenda Smith Myles Ph.D. speaks, with Q & A to follow
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST