DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
Autism and Education: The Way I See It
In this live, in- person conference, Temple will give valuable information based on her new book, “Autism and Education,” Dr. Temple Grandin discusses the real issues that parents, teachers, and kids face every day.
Dr. Grandin offers do’s and don’ts, practical strategies, and try-it-now tips, all based on her insider perspective and extensive research. Interestingly, she argues that education for kids on the autism spectrum must focus on their overlooked strengths to foster their unique contributions to the world.
Don’t miss this opportunity to ask your questions in person, purchase a signed book and have a photo taken with Temple.
- Having higher expectations for your child can lead to better results.
- Learning is constant throughout life and never stops.
- Learn practical problem-solving skills.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
The Most Famous Person with Autism
American Academy of Arts and Sciences
Inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2016
National Women's Hall of Fame
Temple Grandin named to the National Women’s Hall of Fame in 2017
Professor of Animal Science, CSU
Global leadership, Animal Welfare Livestock Systems Design
Subject of HBO Emmy Award Winning Film
“Autism was her challenge, life was her triumph”, A profound and and joyous breakthrough
Future Horizons is dedicated to making its courses, events and meetings accessible to all. We strive to provide access – to the fullest extent possible – to our conferences based on an awareness of participants’ needs. If you require assistance due to a disability, please provide Future Horizons with the information and we will engage in a process to work with each individual to determine appropriate accommodations. Please click the below button to send your request for special accommodations or visit our contact us page.
SCHEDULE & MAP
Autism Conference Schedule:
|6:30||Dr. Temple Grandin Speaks|
|7:45||Photo and Book Signing Opportunity|
About the Venue:
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
650 S. Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- All Speaker Presentation handout materials are complimentary and will be sent via digital file one week before event.
- NO CEU’S AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT