ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Wendela Whitcomb Marsh
Relating While Autistic with Dr. Wendela Whitcomb Marsh
Dr. Wendela Whitcomb-Marsh offers practical tips, evidence-based strategies, and the keys couples need to unlock their best relationship. It’s built on the science of human behavior, relationship research, and what the author has learned from her own twenty-seven years in love in a brilliant and enduring ND marriage.
Nowhere is communication more important than in a marriage or committed relationship. If you are in a ND relationship, you may wonder why it seems so hard to communicate with the one you love. Perhaps you aren’t in a relationship yet but you would like to have solid communication skills to make your relationship successful when you do find the right person. This webinar is for you. It will prove to be a “how-to” relationship guide for autistic individuals and those who love them.
By attending this webinar, the attendee will be able to:
- Learn effective communication strategies as well as what to avoid
- Learn conversation starters that open the gates to discuss the things that are important to each person
- Suggest date night themes and creative ideas to refresh and revive your relationship.
Siobhan Marsh is a disability advocate and Kay Snow Award-winning writer living in Salem, Oregon. Growing up with chronic illness that made on-campus education difficult, Siobhan completely restructured her homeschooling schedule and developed many strategies which she includes in Homeschooling, Autism Style: Reset for Success. These strategies allowed her to fit in doctor’s appointments, creative pursuits, and volunteer work while maintaining her GPA and graduating second in her class. She is also uniquely suited to discuss neurodiverse family life as the daughter and sister of autists.
July 21, 2023
|12 pm CST||Wendela Speaks with Q&A to follow|
|2:00 pm CST||End of Presentation|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST