ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
Temple Talks About Cattle Handling! from Dr. Temple Grandin
Attend this virtual webinar with Dr. Temple Grandin on cattle handling. Known worldwide for her center track restrainer system, she has worked with clients such as McDonalds, Wendy’s, Cargill and Swift. She is known for the humane handling of cattle and other livestock. Over half of the cattle in the US are processed through her designs. In this two-hour presentation, Temple will discuss basic cattle handling and behavior. There will be an opportunity for you to ask Dr. Grandin direct questions.
By attending this webinar, the attendee will be able to:
- Know the proper wait time and process for calming animals who have anxiety
- View the basic designs for processing beef
- Handle “pushy” cattle in a calm manner
- View coral facility designs for large or small herds
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
September 9, 2022
|10:00am CST||Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|12:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST