ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. Jed Baker
The 20TH Anniversary of Social Skills Training featuring Dr. Jed Baker
If you have been waiting for a social skills training program that really works, this is it! Dr. Baker translates 20 years of outcome research and clinical experience into his latest edition of Social Skills Training.
In this webinar, the attendee will get first-hand knowledge of:
- emotion management (frustration, anger, anxiety, OCD, social fears, and depression)
- verbal and non-verbal communication
- play and group interaction.
- empathy, friendship, and dating
- conflict management
- dealing with emergency situations
The book itself, the basis of this webinar, covers a myriad of topics. The book is much more than a manual of lessons; specific chapters clearly articulate the critical components of effective skills training.
The attendee will learn:
- Partnering with clients to establish motivation.
- Identifying relevant skill goals.
- Teaching skills suited to the learners’ language.
- Functioning and generalizing skills.
- Creating accepting peer environments, and measuring progress.
October 11, 2023
|1pm CST||Dr. Jed Baker speaks, with Q & A to follow|
|3pm CST||Presentation Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST