ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Autism Every Day: Over 150 Strategies Lived and Learned by a Professional Autism Consultant with 3 Sons on the Spectrum
Alyson Beytien, M.S. is a popular national and international speaker, parent/teacher trainer, and mother of three sons with autism. She is a consultant and trainer for school systems throughout the United States and Canada on educating individuals with autism. She has delivered over 300 presentations for numerous organizations on autism, spanning a wide range of topics. Alyson is the Behavioral Specialist at the Mercy Service Club Autism Center in Dubuque, Iowa, where she is involved in assessment, intervention, and training for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. She is also a columnist for the Autism Spectrum Quarterly magazine.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
January 26, 2021
|12pm CST||Alyson Beytien speaks with Q&A|
|1:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST