ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Pediatric Occupational Therapist, Britt Collins, MS, OTR/L graduated from Colorado State University over 14 years ago and since then has worked tirelessly on OT and Sensory Integration awareness, research and application. Britt has worked in a variety of settings including pediatric hospital inpatient, ICU, rehabilitation, outpatient clinics, homes, schools and skilled nursing facilities. She is a four time published author with her books; Sensory Parenting: Newborns to Toddlers, Sensory Parenting: The Elementary Years, Sensory Yoga for Kids: Therapeutic Movement for Children of all Abilities and her latest children’s book, My Special Brother Bo, she’s among the cutting-edge leaders in the field. Her books have received enthusiastic reviews from Dr. Lucy Jane Miller and Lindsey Biel, M.A., OTR/L, and she presents nationwide alongside experts Temple Grandin, Paula Aquilla, Diane Bahr and Carol Kranowitz.
Britt’s professional specialties include: working with children with sensory processing disorder, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, Down syndrome, feeding disorders and more. Britt is also certified to teach yoga for children with special needs ages 0-12. She is working to complete her full yoga certification and her children’s yoga certification.
Currently, Britt resides outside of Memphis, TN. She has two young children that keep her busy along with writing and presenting across the country. For more information on Britt, please visit www.sensoryparenting.com and www.sensoryyogaforkids.com
By attending, participants can:
- Define 6 Subtypes of SPD
- Create a Sensory Lifestyle
- Discuss Strategies for Home, School and Community
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
March 3, 2021
|11am CST||Britt Collins speaks with Q&A|
|12:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST