ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Dr. Jim Ball
Early Intervention, Behavior and Beyond
Dr. Jim Ball, Ed.D., BCBA-D, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, has been in the autism field for over twenty years providing educational, residential, and employment services to children and adults affected by autism. As President/CEO of JB Autism Consulting,he provides private consultation to organizations, schools, and families regarding staff training, parent training, home support services, classroom design/support, and behavior management/ assessment.
By attending, participants can:
- Identify seven effective strategies for the perfect EI program
- List the must-have components of an EI program
- Discuss contents of an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Identify 3 reinforcement techniques to assist an individual on the autism spectrum in the learning process
- Describe 3 specific behavioral techniques to implement that will assist an individual on the autism spectrum in the learning process
- Review methods to design an individualized behavioral program that will assist an individual on the autism spectrum
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
December 11, 2020
|12pm CST||Jim Ball speaks with Q&A|
|1:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST