ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Preparing for the Unexpected
EDIE LAU, author of “Clementine’s Great Big UH OHs: Preparing for the Unexpected“, has worked in the field of education in East Palo Alto and Palo Alto for the past twenty years as a teacher and reading/ELD specialist. She also lived and taught in rural and urban schools in Mexico and China for two years.
The loves of her life are her husband and her twin boys. She also cherishes the time she spends with her sweetheart mother, who raised her all on her own, her fun-loving brother, and her hilarious friends. When she isn’t laughing with friends and family, she can be found in the kitchen making a mess, attempting to cook while listening to audiobooks on her phone.
Edie’s twin sons, Nathan and Gabriel, have taught her to dance with her UH-OHs instead of allowing herself to be swallowed up by them. “They have inspired Edie to want to help kids overcome their moments of anxiety.”
August 25, 2021
|3pm CST||Edie Lau Speaks with Q&A|
|4:15pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST