ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Autism and Us: Old As Time
Eustacia Cutler, the mother of Temple Grandin, will offer her view of autism through personal experience. Ms. Cutler will discuss observations from her award-winning documentaries on challenged and emotionally disquieted children.
A message from Eustacia to you, “Why has autism always upset us, the so-called “normal” ones? Over the years, that question has so haunted me that I decided to write a social history of autism and our relationship to it. The result? AUTISM AND US- OLD AS TIME.
I unearthed a whole series of fascinating and misguided understandings of autism, some medical, some social.
By attending, participants can:
- Recognize the early signs and symptoms of autism
- Identify how autism affects our society
- Distinguish autism myths and misconceptions from facts
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
November 15, 2022
|11am CST||Eustacia Cutler Speaks with Q&A|
|1:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST