ABOUT THE SPEAKER
A Thorn In My Pocket: Eustacia’s Story of Raising Temple Grandin
Eustacia Cutler, the mother of Temple Grandin, will offer her view of autism through personal experience. Her daughter is now one of the most accomplished spokespersons on autism and animal behavior worldwide. Ms. Cutler will discuss observations from her award-winning documentaries on challenged and emotionally disquieted children. She has an impressive and varied background, including having written A Thorn in My Pocket: Temple Grandin’s Mother Tells the Family Story. A talented playwright, author, and actress, Eustacia is a graduate of Harvard University and has successfully reared four children.
By attending, participants can:
- Recognize the early signs and symptoms of autism
- Identify how autism affects the family
- Design a custom intervention program
- Distinguish autism myths and misconceptions from facts
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
December 1, 2020
|12pm Noon CST||Eustacia Cutler Speaks with Q&A|
|2:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST