ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Autism, Depression and Adulthood
Join our webinar as we discuss important topics like:
- Facts about Autism/Depression and Adulthood
- Parenting tips to help young adults succeed
- Common areas for improvement to gain social acceptance like:
- Facts about Autism and mental health
- Common behaviors that lead to mental health problems and how to correct them
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Autism, Depression and Adulthood
Katherine Saint, PhD, LPC, BCBA-D
Katherine Saint, PhD, LPC, BCBA-D, Katherine has her doctorate in Behavior Analysis and is a Licensed Professional Counselor. Katherine presents locally and internationally on topics related to autism, mental health and behavior analysis. Katherine has a private practice focusing on mental health counseling and is the Director of Training at Fox Valley Autism Treatment Program in Appleton, WI. Katherine has designed college courses as well as published books and articles related to mental health. Katie is the author of When Grandparents Divorce: A Children’s Story with Included Parent Guide, and co-author of AWKWARD: The Social Dos and Don’ts of Being a Young Adult, Autism and Depression, STAR: Sequential Transition Assessment Resource, and Autism in Lockdown: Expert Tips and Insights on Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Carlos Torres, B.S.
Carlos Torres, B.S., is a published author, coach and Program Director of a young adult program that helps people with disabilities live independent meaningful lives. In his free time Carlos coaches Miracle League, a special needs baseball team. He also creates curriculum and designs social skills groups for an applied behavior analysis program. Carlos leads sports groups for children and adults with disabilities, which has grown to over 100 people attending each group. He has worked with people with mental and physical disabilities for over a decade and has worked with more than 400 people with an Autism diagnosis. Carlos’ passion is to help people with disabilities continue to grow! Carlos is the author of ASD and Sports (coming Feb 2021 in Autism Advocate Parenting Magazine), and co-author of AWKWARD: The Social Dos and Don’ts of Being a Young Adult, Autism and Depression, STAR: Sequential Transition Assessment Resource, and Autism in Lockdown: Expert Tips and Insights on Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic.
By attending, participants can:
- Understand facts about Autism/Depression and Adulthood.
- Implement parenting tips to help young adults succeed.
- Discuss common areas for improvement to gain social acceptance in Family, Non-family, Work and Community environments.
- Determine facts about Autism and mental health.
- Identify common behaviors that lead to mental health problems and how to correct them.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
November 19, 2020
|3pm CST||Speakers with Q&A|
|4:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST