ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
Teenage Years (Bullying, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Self-Injurious Behavior & Defiance)
Dr. Temple Grandin, a world-renowned autism spokesperson, scientist, and inventor, has served as an inspiration and role model to hundreds of thousands of families and persons with autism. In this unique presentation, Temple eloquently and candidly describes the challenges she has faced and offers glimpses into her own childhood, with ideas on how others dealing with autism can meet these obstacles and improve the quality of their lives.
By attending, participants can:
- Create a learning environment to accommodate those who think differently
- Distinguish between voluntary behaviors and involuntary behaviors
- Identify ways of intervention for those newly diagnosed
- Review methods to assist the older child and Adult to form social relationships
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
December 3, 2020
|Dr. Temple Grandin Speaks with Q&A
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST