Sensory Strategies to Improve Communication, Social Skills, and Behavior DVD
Author(s): Paula Aquilla
Noted co-author of Building Bridges through Sensory Integration, Paula Aquilla, BSc, OT, is an occupational therapist who has worked with adults and children in clinical, educational, home, and community-based settings. A video of Paula’s most recent, dynamic presentation, this DVD brings her ideas and practices to life! Her time-tested strategies are perfect for school, clinic, or home environments.
In this DVD, Paula:
- Explains how anxiety and sensory overload can affect a child’s behavior.
- Demonstrates how a “sensory diet” can help a child focus and learn.
- Provides simple but proven techniques for improving therapy through better communication among parents, teachers, and therapists.
- Offers concrete ideas that you can apply immediately.
- Paula’s warmth and sense of humor make her presentation a joy to watch and learn from!