ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Dr. John Taylor
Better Mornings with a Touch-Defensive Child
John F. Taylor, Ph.D. is the founder and president of Parentology. Specializing in clinical family psychology for over 45 years, he is widely regarded as an innovator and pioneering authority on the diagnosis and treatment of children with ADHD and related conditions, including those with Sensory Processing Impairments. He is the author of over 20 books, over 200 articles in journals and professional newsletters, and numerous educational resources used internationally. His books “Understanding Sensory Processing Impairments” and “Learn to Have Fun with Your Senses” provide helpful guidance for assisting children with ADHD and conditions on the autism spectrum.
By attending this seminar, participants can:
- Learn high-powered methods to help touch-defensive children and
teens bathe, get dressed, brush teeth and get ready for the
day without tantrums or tears.
JULY 8, 2020
|11am CST||Dr. John Taylor speaks with Q&A|
|12:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- NO CEU’S AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT