Dallas, TX – October 17, 2018
Providence, RI – October 25, 2018
Providence, Rhode Island
Nashville, TN – November 30, 2018
Charlotte, NC – February 15, 2019
Charlotte, North Carolina
Oklahoma City, OK – February 21, 2019
Oklahoma City, OK
Texarkana, TX – March 15, 2019
Philadelphia, PA – April 12, 2019
Los Angeles, CA – May 24, 2019
Los Angeles, California
Baltimore / Washington, D.C. – May 27, 2019
New Orleans, LA – June 3, 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Northwest Arkansas – August 13, 2019
Dallas / Fort Worth – September 19, 2019
Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
Columbus, OH – September 29, 2019
Kansas City, KS – October 18, 2019
Kansas City, Kansas
Minneapolis, MN – October 23, 2019
Portland, OR – October 30, 2019
Indianapolis – November 7, 2019
Syracuse, NY – November 21, 2019
Syracuse, New York
Omaha, NE – December 10, 2019
about our conferences
Join us at an autism conference!
Get advice straight from respected experts in the autism field. As a world leader in education, Future Horizons’ conferences are filled with relevant and cutting edge information on autism and Asperger’s for families, educators, therapists, and the community. We hope you’ll join us in the future for an educational, encouraging, experience of a lifetime!
What our attendees are saying:
School Districts, universities, practice groups and families attending a full day event receive a discount when groups of 5+ attend!
For larger groups based out of school district and university teams, we accept purchase orders. Our shopping cart is designed to apply your discounts automatically for groups. See you soon!
Future Horizons is an approved service provider for the following continuing education organizations:
- American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association,
- American Psychological Association,
- American Occupational Therapy Association, and
- Association of Social Work Boards.
Each conference may provide a varied configuration of these organizations depending upon the speakers and topics covered. In order to qualify for continuing education sessions must be attended in their entirety.
Conferences may satisfy state licensing requirements for special education teachers and related special service professionals. Please consult your state licensing agency.
Policies: Substitution and Cancellations
You can substitute someone else if you cannot attend.
Please notify us 24 hours in advance.
All cancellations must be received in writing by the date indicated below:
- More than 30 days prior to first day of conference: you receive your choice of a full refund via check, credit for FH materials, or a future conference registration.
- Less than 30 days but more than three days prior to first day of conference: you receive a full refund via credit for FH materials or a future conference registration.
- Three days or less prior to first day of conference: no refunds available. Sorry – no exceptions.
- Use the contact button to the right to email Leah Rice for any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us!
If Future Horizons cancels the conference for any reason, notice will be put on our website immediately. Each person that has already registered will be notified by phone, email, or the preferred means of contact within two business days.