Dallas, TX – October 17, 2018
Charlotte, NC – October 19, 2018
Charlotte, NC (Concord)
Providence, RI – October 25, 2018
Providence, Rhode Island
Nashville, TN – November 30, 2018
Miami, FL – December 13, 2018
about our conferences
Join us at an autism conference!
Get advice straight from respected experts in the autism field. As a world leader in education, Future Horizons’ conferences are filled with relevant and cutting edge information on autism and Asperger’s for families, educators, therapists, and the community. We hope you’ll join us in the future for an educational, encouraging, experience of a lifetime!
What our attendees are saying:
School Districts, universities, practice groups and families receive a discount for groups.
- When paying full price for the first four people to attend a conference, the fifth person comes free.
- When paying full price for the first eight people to attend a conference, the 9th and 10th person comes free.
For larger groups based out of school district and university teams, we accept purchase orders. Our shopping cart is designed to apply your discounts automatically for groups. See you soon!
Future Horizons is an approved service provider for the following continuing education organizations:
- American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association,
- American Psychological Association,
- American Occupational Therapy Association, and
- Association of Social Work Boards.
Each conference may provide a varied configuration of these organizations depending upon the speakers and topics covered.
Conferences may satisfy state licensing requirements for special education teachers and related special service professionals. Please consult your state licensing agency.
Policies: Substitution and Cancellations
You can substitute someone else if you cannot attend.
Please notify us 24 hours in advance.
All cancellations must be received in writing by the date indicated below:
- More than 30 days prior to first day of conference: you receive your choice of a full refund via check, credit for FH materials, or a future conference registration.
- Less than 30 days but more than three days prior to first day of conference: you receive a full refund via credit for FH materials or a future conference registration.
- Three days or less prior to first day of conference: no refunds available. Sorry – no exceptions.
- Use the contact button to the right to email Leah Rice for any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us!
If Future Horizons cancels the conference for any reason, notice will be put on our website immediately. Each person that has already registered will be notified by phone, email, or the preferred means of contact within two business days.