Developing social skills is a critical area of development for individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Future Horizons has assembled some of the brightest educators to provide materials for social skill development that supports children, teens and young adults.
- Curriculum for School and Home
- Social Skills Training
- Sensory Strategies to Improve Communication
- Guidebooks for Parents and Educators
- Reducing Social Vulnerabilities for Individuals with ASD
- Hands-on Learning Tools for All Ages