ABOUT THE SPEAKER
There’s a Boy in Here: Emerging from the Bonds of Autism
Sean Barron tells the story of how he went from being a child with low-functioning autism to the successful man, journalist and boyfriend he is today. When Sean was young, he felt alone, isolated from others. Over time, he learned many social “unwritten rules” that have helped him become more connected with society, resulting in renewed personal relationships. A graduate of Youngstown State University, Sean is currently working as a reporter for the Youngstown Vindicator.
By attending, participants can:
- Apply the 10 Rules of Social Relationships
- Differentiate Between Situation-Based and People-Based Social Rules
(NOTE: Bibliography for Sean’s presentation is available upon request at: email@example.com)
JUNE 24, 2020
|11am CST||Sean Barron speaks with Q&A|
|12:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- NO CEU’S AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT