ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
Developing Talents with Dr. Temple Grandin
Who knows better about developing the talents of those with autism than Temple Grandin?
In this candid talk, Dr. Grandin explains how many of the unique characteristics of individuals on the autism spectrum lend themselves well to entrepreneurial ventures.
Based on her newly updated book, “Developing Talents”, Temple gives specific examples of making a career choice, going after it, and doing your best to succeed.
Viewer will learn:
- Practical how-to’s and step-by-step instructions for making it through the maze of choosing a career.
- Concrete help for adolescents and young adults preparing for the adult world of work.
- Specific examples of real people with AS in their careers.
April 9, 2024
|Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A to follow
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST