ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Brenda Smith Myles Ph.D.
Holidays and Difficult Moments with Brenda Smith Myles
If you have a child on the spectrum, you have DIFFICULT MOMENTS, especially during the holiday season. In this webinar, Brenda will give tips on making the holidays more enjoyable and less stressful. Department stores are rarely sensitive to overwhelming stimuli. Planning is the key. Ms. Myles will help you and your child cope with the unexpected and overcome the stimulation of sounds and visuals that can cause meltdowns. There is a need to prepare for the unexpected. As you know, there will always be a wrench that gets thrown in.
By joining this webinar, you will get helpful tips on planning for the “What-ifs”.
- What if there is last-minute shopping to do?
- What if there are crowds?
- What if the child doesn’t like music?
Brenda Smith Myles, PhD, is an associate professor at the University of Kansas. She is an internationally recognized authority on autism. Dr. Myles has made thousands of presentations all over the world and has written more than 250 articles and books on autism spectrum disorder. In the latest survey conducted by the University of Texas, she was acknowledged as the second most productive applied researcher in ASD in the world.
December 6, 2023
|11am CST||Brenda Smith Myles Ph.D. speaks, with Q & A to follow|
|1pm CST||Presentation Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST