ABOUT THE SPEAKER
DR. TEMPLE GRANDIN
NEW PRESENTATION: Temple Talks About Employment
Ultimately, life’s goal can be to obtain employment and keep it. Hear Temple’s candid advice for those seeking employment or volunteer positions.
By attending, participants can learn:
- How to use your work as your resume’
- What questions to ask and what questions not to ask in an interview
- Try on a job before you settle on a career path
- Discover what you are good at according to the type of thinker you are
- How to use a backdoor into a job position
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
April 18, 2022
|10:00am CST||Dr. Temple Grandin speaks with Q&A|
|12:00pm CST||Event Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST