ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Socializing Seasonally with Jennifer Schmidt
In her edition of “SOCIALIZING SEASONALLY”, Jennifer Schmidt will be joined by a couple of her students, who will give firsthand experiences and challenges they face during the “happiest” time of the year. Hear their tales of family gatherings, festivities, and social functions.
Here are a few of the topics of discussion:
All About Family:
-remembering relatives you only see once a year or once in awhile
-navigating traditions along with family expectations
Playing the Social Game:
-extended social interactions and how they can be draining
-family gatherings and extended socializing with minimal breaks
-Gift giving (perspective taking)
-Reacting “appropriately” when receiving a gift
-And last but not least – The dreaded…white elephant exchange
December 13, 2023
|3pm CST||Presentation with Q & A to follow|
|5pm CST||Presentation Ends|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST