ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Uniquely Normal – Here’s the Manual!
Growing up, Robert J. Bernstein always knew his older brother was unique. Life with a brother on the autism spectrum taught him a lot – how to recognize moods, emotions, and behaviors in someone who didn’t think like him, and how to make a connection.
This family dynamic also sparked in him the drive to pursue his degree in psychology. Having worked with patients on the spectrum for over thirty years, Rob has produced a cognition-based approach to work with people with autism on their terms, and allow them to lead.
By attending this webinar, you will learn the three basic elements:
- Recognizing that each person with ASD contains a “reservoir of normalcy” that he or she can tap into;
- Believing that each person with ASD is different from every other person with ASD…and working to see the world from his or her point of view: and
- Creating and seizing opportunities that enable each ASD person’s typical behaviors to emerge and develop.
Now, for the first time, Rob has introduced the manual to partner with his practical book, “Uniquely Normal”. This manual will give instructions with a commonsense approach for use with the Bernstein Cognitive Method for autism; a must-have for the parents and teachers who work with autistic children and adults.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
March 3, 2023
|2pm CST||Rob Bernstein speaks|
|3:30pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- No CEU’s available for this event.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST