ABOUT THE SPEAKER
The Yoda Guy Shares His Path to Success
Meet Yoda you will!
Renowned worldwide as “That Yoda Guy” for his involvement in the creation of Yoda for the classic Star Wars films, Nick started out as a “misfit” kid from the projects, successfully overcoming his learning disabilities to become a celebrated creative force in more fields than anyone could have imagined. He prevailed over life’s challenges and lived an extraordinary life, rubbing shoulders with hundreds of famed individuals along the way, all just because he dared to believe he could. Nick is the author of The Do or Do Not Outlook: 77 steps to Living an Extraordinary Life.
By attending, participants get advice on:
- A new perspective on being “normal”
- Believing in your impossible dream
- Facing life’s challenges
- Embracing your journey
- Accepting that being different is okay
- Living outside the box
JUNE 3, 2020
|11am CST||Nick Maley speaks with Q&A|
|12:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- NO CEU’S AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT