ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Diagnosis and Treatment Through The Life Span
Dr. Raun Melmed is a developmental and behavioral pediatrician and Director of the Melmed Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is co-founder and Medical Director of the Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center. Dr. Melmed is on faculty at Arizona State University in Phoenix and Clinical Associate Professor of pediatrics at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
He is the author of Succeeding with Difficult Children; Autism: Early Intervention; Autism and the Extended Family; and a series of books on mindfulness in children, Marvin’s Monster Diary – ADHD Attacks, Timmy’s Monster Diary: Screen Time Attacks, Harriet’s Monster Diary – Anxiety Attacks, and soon to be released, Lyssa’s Monster Diary – Anger Attacks.
By attending, participants can:
- Describe the current diagnostic criteria (DSM 5) for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Discuss the special healthcare needs of children with ASD
- Describe the elements of treatment necessary for children with ASD
- Discuss the impact that the diagnosis of ASD has on the family
JULY 10, 2020
|11am CST||Raun Melmed speaks with Q&A|
|12:15pm CST||Individual Q&A|
Registration is Simple!
- Buy Online: Scroll down for registration details
- Call in Registration: General booking please call this number for registration: +1 (800) 489-0727
- Print/Fax/Mail Registration: Unable to register online? Download our registration form to print and fax, or mail in with your payment.
- NO CEU’S AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT