No Longer A SECRET: Unique Common Sense Strategies for Children with Sensory or Regulation Challenges, 2nd Edition
Author(s): Lucy Jane Miller, Lisa M. Porter, Doreit Bialer
This invaluable resource helps you understand sensory processing differences, identify strength areas, and learn strategies to support children at home, at school, or in the community. From this book, parents, teachers, and therapists can learn common-sense strategies to help children with sensory or regulatory challenges.
We will help you:
- Recognize your child’s sensory differences
- Understand challenging behaviors
- Identify strength areas to support your child and family
- Learn the essential role of relationships in developing self-regulation
- Create a sensory lifestyle to support your child’s success
- Increase your understanding of sensory differences and find tangible strategies to support self-regulation and family relationships
There are no reviews yet.